Sunday, June 12, 2016

Yippieh Yah Yah Yippieh Yippieh Yeah!

No it is not what you think.
We have not been to Texas to ride like cowboys behind a caddle but we went again to Ettringen in Germany.


This weekend it was supposed to be wet but it turned out well.
After finishing the traditional routes Voodoo Child and Midnight Lightning that seem to get no traffic I made an attempt in the grassy and tree overgrown YYYYY. Cleaning my way up and placed 0.75 cam below the roof, and went for a small tree and placed a sling before I could get to the small crack.
Some long reaches to the upper grip was sufficient after placing some micros'.
The last wider crack was a relieve and enjoyable.
Glad I could finished it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trad Climbing Route Dungeons and Dragons Kottenheim

This Amazing and scary Crack route rated 8- or 6C+ is definitely an adrenaline-packed experience! I did this route 11 years ago and bought t...